This is one of the last blog posts in 2016. As I sit and reflect on this year I’m overcome with gratitude for all of you who
have joined our community and all of you who will join very soon!
The fact that a lot of you have trusted us to help you improve your fitness and well-being is just so cool and we don’t take it lightly.
In the spirit of reflection and self improvement, I want to share with you my 2016 “How Am I Doing” exercise that I hope you will
This takes about 20 minutes of concentrated thought and is packed with transformative power. You are going to gain a 20,000
foot view of your life so you have complete clarity about where you are and were you are going. If you want to add on to this then
be my guest!
I adapted it from two of my favorite authors and speakers: John C. Maxwell and Tony Robbins (ever heard of them?;). Here are
the 10 questions…
1. If you had to describe 2016 in 3 words without thinking, what would they be?
2. What area of your life did you improve the most?
3. What area of your life needs the most improvement right now?
4. Who was the number one person you could rely on?
5. How would you rate the quality of your relationships on a scale of 1-10?
6. What or who are you most thankful for?
7. What was the single most important moment in 2016?
8. What one habit would change and why?
9. Are you happy with your career/work life and where it is headed? Elaborate on why or why not.
10. What new skills did you learn in 2016?
Have a little fun with this :). I promise it will be seriously productive and it’s likely that you will feel a sense of relief and breathe a
huge deep breath out when you’re done! That breath represents things starting to make more sense.
Have a safe and happy rest of your holiday season,
p.s. check out my video from the top of Mt. Rainier coming soon 🙂