If you want to eat for fat loss then look no farther than this fantastic recipe! Fresh ginger and spicy Sriracha take this ground chicken dish to the height of flavor and satisfaction! Enjoy this dish as a quick and healthy dinner with flavors that intensify overnight for an even more satisfying lunch.
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need…
- 1 Tablespoon arrowroot starch
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 6 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced, greens and whites separated
- 2 Tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 lb ground chicken
- ½ cup bean sprouts, roughly chopped
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 2 Tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (more as desired)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- handful of large lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl combine the arrowroot starch and water. Set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, place the coconut oil over medium high heat. Add the scallion whites, ginger and garlic and stir-fry until softened, about 2 minutes. Add the chicken and stir-fry, breaking it into smaller pieces, until no pink remains, about 8 minutes.
- Add the bean sprouts, stevia, coconut aminos, and Sriracha. Stir the arrowroot starch mixture and add it to the pan, mixing until it thickens. Add the scallion greens and season to taste with the sesame oil.
- Serve the chicken in large lettuce leaves topped with fresh cilantro and more Sriracha. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 279 calories, 13g fat, 5g carbohydrate, 113mg sodium, 1g sugar, 1g fiber, and 35g protein.
Spread the word. Share this link with a friend :).